Cookies information for the Department of Genetics website
Public access pages
The Department of Genetics public web site relies on University and external services which may store cookies on your computer:
- Raven: Raven sets a cookie containing encrypted identity information (see http://raven.cam.ac.uk/privacy.html#cookie).
- It may also set Google Analytics* cookies.
- It also uses Google Analytics* cookies
- Other University of Cambridge websites/pages: Our site links to others within the University of Cambridge. You can read the University privacy policies at http://www.cam.ac.uk/privacy/
* Google Analytics is a free service offered by Google that generates detailed statistics about the visitors to a website. You can read their policy here : http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html and you can opt out here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Pages on the local server
- Wiki: Our private wiki service (bramley.gen.cam.ac.uk) stores a few cookies in order to identify who has access to view or edit pages
- Booking site: The departmental microscope booking system saves a cookie containing your booking details for no more than an hour
Page created 28 May 2012
- © 2009 Department of Genetics, University of Cambridge
Information provided by Christine Alexander