- For parents and carers - Balancing work and family
- Women in science - information about resources and events of interest to women in science
- For those with limited mobility - See also the University's Disability Resource Centre website for detailed access guides to buildings, and general help
University information on working conditions
- Pension Fund changes 2015. On 29 January the joint proposal for reform of the Universities Superannuation Scheme was agreed [http://www.cam.ac.uk/for-staff/news/uss-joint-proposal-for-reform-agreed] Details of the reforms can be found on http://www.pensions.admin.cam.ac.uk/uss/uss-news-publications
- : The University's policy on equal opportunities, harassment, and related issues, with links to contacts - updated summer 2016. The Dignity@work contact e-mail is: email@example.com.
- : Updated information for January 2016. Provides links to University policy documents and help, if affected by organisational change or compulsory redundancy.
See links on the right for general University of Cambridge resources.
Please contact Christine Alexander if you have identified a gap in the information provided on this website.
Page updated 22 Feb 2017