This section of the website contains pages with information intended to help certain groups of Department members. The pages are:
- For new members of the Department
- For parents and carers - Balancing work and family
- For PostDocs
- Our Athena SWAN page contains information about resources and events of interest to women in science
- For those with limited mobility - during refurbishments. See also the University's Disability Resource Centre website for detailed access guides to buildings, and general help
- Personal development
University information on working conditions
- Pension Fund changes 2015. On 29 January the joint proposal for reform of the Universities Superannuation Scheme was agreed [http://www.cam.ac.uk/for-staff/news/uss-joint-proposal-for-reform-agreed] Details of the reforms can be found on http://www.pensions.admin.cam.ac.uk/uss/uss-news-publications
- Dignity@Work : The University's policy on equal opportunities, harassment, and related issues, with links to contacts
- Organisational Change Policy : New policy as of 24 Aug 2015. Provides links to University policy documents and help, if affected by organisational change or compulsory redundancy.
More pages will be added in future.
See links on the right for general University of Cambridge resources.
Please contact Christine Alexander if you have identified a gap in the information provided on this website.