This section of the website contains pages with information intended to help certain groups of Department members. The pages are:
- For new members of the Department
- For parents and carers - Balancing work and family
- For PostDocs
- For those with limited mobility - during refurbishments. See also the University's Disability Resource Centre website for detailed access guides to buildings, and general help
- Personal development
- The University is holding USS Roadshows between 21 Nov and 1 December 2014, to explain the planned changes to the pension scheme. Please go to http://www.cam.ac.uk/for-staff/news/staff-roadshows-on-proposed-uss-reform to check dates and locations, and book a place
- Dignity@Work : The University's policy on equal opportunities, harassment, and related issues, with links to contacts
More pages will be added in future.
See links on the right for general University of Cambridge resources.
Please contact Christine Alexander if you have identified a gap in the information provided on this website.