- For parents and carers - Balancing work and family
- Women in science - information about resources and events of interest to women in science
- For PostDocs
- For those with limited mobility - See also the University's Disability Resource Centre website for detailed access guides to buildings, and general help
University information on working conditions
- Pension Fund changes 2015. On 29 January the joint proposal for reform of the Universities Superannuation Scheme was agreed [http://www.cam.ac.uk/for-staff/news/uss-joint-proposal-for-reform-agreed] Details of the reforms can be found on http://www.pensions.admin.cam.ac.uk/uss/uss-news-publications
- : The University's policy on equal opportunities, harassment, and related issues, with links to contacts - updated summer 2016. The Dignity@work contact e-mail is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- : Updated information for January 2016. Provides links to University policy documents and help, if affected by organisational change or compulsory redundancy.
- Assistant Staff leave and flexible working policy [December 2014] : These are the local rules applied by the Department
More pages will be added in future.
See links on the right for general University of Cambridge resources.
Please contact Christine Alexander if you have identified a gap in the information provided on this website.
Page updated 5 Jan 2017