Welcome to the Genetics PostDoc Committee
Your PostDoc Reps are:
|Dr Penny Hayward||Dr Daniel Fabian||Dr Lisa Hulsmann|
|Dr Helen Leggett||Dr Alexis Braun||Dr Meritxell Vinyoles Verges|
|Dr Samuel Lewis||Dr Avazeh Ghanbarian|
What we are doing:
- Support the PostDoc community within Genetics and the wider University and raise PostDoc visibility.
- Aid career development and progression through seminars and workshops (click here for upcoming seminars).
- Provide useful information about being a PostDoc in Genetics and Cambridge as a whole (click here for more info).
- Preparation of the Athena SWAN application to aid development of PostDocs and ensure gender equality.
- Represent PostDocs on the departmental staff committee and the University's PostDoc Affairs Working Group.
How you can contribute:
- Join the committee.
- Come along to the events organised by the committee.
- Give us feedback on past events.
- Suggest events/seminars/speakers.
Please get in touch with any of us in person or by e-mail email@example.com, if you are interested in joining us on the committee or have issues or ideas you would like to contribute.