Welcome to the Genetics PostDoc Committee
Your PostDoc Reps are:
- Alexandre Leitão (Jiggins Group)
- Alexis Braun (Kimata Group)
- Helen Leggett (Jiggins Group)
- Jane Charlesworth (Welch Group)
- Joel Alves (Jiggins Group)
- Lisa Hulsmann (Martinez Arias Group)
- Megan Oliva (O'Kane Group)
- Meritxell Vinyoles Verges (Martinez Arias Group)
- Penny Hayward (Martinez Arias Group)
- Samuel Lewis (Jiggins Group)
- Sylvain Delaunay (Frye Group)
What we are doing:
- Support the PostDoc community within Genetics and the wider University and raise PostDoc visibility.
- Aid career development and progression through seminars and workshops (click here for upcoming seminars).
- Provide useful information about being a PostDoc in Genetics and Cambridge as a whole (click here for more info).
- Preparation of the Athena SWAN application to aid development of PostDocs and ensure gender equality.
- Represent PostDocs on the departmental staff committee and the University's PostDoc Affairs Working Group.
How you can contribute:
- Join the committee.
- Come along to the events organised by the committee.
- Give us feedback on past events.
- Suggest events/seminars/speakers.
Please get in touch with any of us in person or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are interested in joining us on the committee or have issues or ideas you would like to contribute.