Most of the information you need for your course is stored on the Genetics Part II Moodle site. This is accessed with a Raven password, and if you are enrolled on the course, or just one of its Modules, you should have been granted access. On the site you will find course resources such as lecture notes and back-up material for lectures, past exam papers, etc.
Some material is also available here on the website - see the links below. If you cannot see an immediately-obvious link below, the information should be on the Part II Moodle site.
- Genetics Part II Moodle site : Log in here
- Part II Genetics course timetable : https://www.timetable.cam.ac.uk/ . All registered students are welcome to attend Part II Genetics lectures, but should first register their interest by emailing us at : partII.email@example.com
- External Examiner's Report : The External Examiner's Report is considered by the The Report is available to students via their representatives on the Committee
- Open Minutes of the Teaching Committee can be accessed by Part IIs on their Moodle site and by other Department members on this website
- Faculty of Biology website for NST courses are available on the