Most of the information you need for your course is stored on the Genetics Part II Camtools course site. This is accessed with a Raven password. There you will find course resources such as lecture notes and back-up material for lectures, past exam papers, etc.
Some material is also available here on the website - see the links below. If you cannot see an immediately-obvious link below, the information should be on the Camtools site.
- Genetics Camtools site : Log-in
- Part II Genetics course timetable : https://www.timetable.cam.ac.uk/ . All registered students are welcome to attend Part II Genetics lectures, but should first register their interest by emailing us at : partII.email@example.com
- External Examiner' Report : The External Examiner's Report is considered by the The Report is available to students via their representatives on the Committee
- Open Minutes of the Teaching Committee can be accessed by Part IIs on their Camtools site and by other Department members on this website.
- Plagiarism :
- Plagiarism Summary Guidelines for Part II Genetics - pdf
- Faculty of Biology Plagiarism Policy
- University Plagiarism Policy
- Transferable skills : Cambridge University Skills Portal
- The NST and your career : University Careers Service page